Your Massive Warranty
Thank you for purchasing this Massive product which is designed and manufactured to high standards and deliver high-quality performance, ease of use and ease of installation. In case you encounter any difficulties while installing or using your product, we recommend you to first consult the operating instructions.
If your product turns out to be defective, the manufacturer will arrange to replace or reimburse the product as per the warranty terms in the country where you purchased the product. The warranty begins on the day you purchase the product from an authorized dealer and ends after two years. If any defect due to faulty materials and/or workmanship occurs within the warranty period, The manufacturer will arrange to replace or reimburse the product at its expense. In case of product replacement, the warranty start date remains the date of purchase of the original product. The warranty applies, provided the product has been handled properly for its intended use, in accordance with the operating instructions.
This Massive Warranty does not affect your consumer statutory rights under applicable local laws, nor your rights against the seller arising from your purchase transaction. The warranty does not cover consequential damage, and does not apply if:
- The purchase documents have been altered in any way or made illegible.
- The model- and/or serial number (if available) on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
- Repairs or product modifications and alterations have been carried out by unauthorized organizations or persons.
- The defect is caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operations of the product, including but not limited to operation in coastal areas, industrial surroundings, farm environments.
- The defect is caused due to connected peripherals, additional equipment or accessories others than those recommended by the manufacturer.
- Damage is caused by accidents including but not limited to lightning, abnormal voltage, water or fire, natural disaster or transport accident.
- Damage is caused by animals.
- The warranty does not cover products and/or product parts that are subject to wear, that can be considered as consumable parts by their nature (e.g. batteries, lamps) or that are made of glass. Integrated light sources (e.g. LED-components) are not considered as consumable parts.
- The product does not function properly because it was not originally designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized for the country where you use the product, which might happen in case the product was purchased in another country.
In order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience, we advise you to read the operating instructions carefully. before contacting your dealer. To be able to help you efficiently when you contact your dealer, please have available:
- the original invoice or cash receipt, indicating the date of purchase, dealer name and model number of the product
- your product code and serial number, if available (not all Massive products have a serial number)
The model number (also sometimes called model ID) and serial number (if available) can be found in on the silver label on the back or bottom of the product.
Warranty Period - The warranty period is 2 years.